MyHealth is a registered Motability Dealer. The Motability scheme helps you to get mobile by exchanging your mobility allowance to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair. To help you assess if you would be eligible to choose from our range of motability scooters and wheelchairs, do you receive any of the following?
- Higher rate mobility component of the disability living allowance (DLA)
- The enhanced rate of the mobility component of personal independence payment (PIP)
- The war pensioners mobility supplement
- The armed forces independence payment (AFIP)
If so, you would qualify to apply for a mobility scooter or powered wheelchair on our Motability scheme. The scheme allows you to choose from a wide array of brand new mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs including the latest models and our friendly expert team will be on hand 24/7 to give you the best possible advice and help in any way that they can.
We will guide you through your mobility allowance process step-by-step and ensure that the product meets your specific needs, requirements and personal preferences fully. As part of our Motability scheme, we offer all our customers the ‘worry-free package’ on top of their mobility scooter or powered wheelchair. This package includes:
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair every 3 years
- Standard pricing nationwide
- Full insurance for accident, damage and theft
- Loss and damage protection
- Breakdown assistance 24/7, all year round
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Replacement tyres and batteries
Therefore you can rest-assured that everything else you need alongside your mobility product is also included under the Motability scheme. We always recommend that you try your mobility scooter or powered wheelchair in the environment you will be using it before you make your decision. Our fully trained and friendly advisors will be happy to visit your home with a selection of mobility chairs for you to try, to ensure you can choose the product most suited to your needs.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, no matter how big or small. Please send an enquiry through our contact form or get in touch with one of our friendly advisors on 01323 444861.